Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Peloton Tread In-Depth Review on YouTube Posted

This is just a super-duper-quick post to let folks know that I published up the full video review of the Peloton Tread over on YouTube (or simply the Play button above). You may remember back in late December I published the written in-depth version. However, my best laid audio-video plans kept getting the better of me and a number of attempts later, I’ve finally finished and published that review on YouTube too.

The notable differences between the written format and the video one is various video shots of me and my wife running on it, so you can things like stability of the treadmill. Plus, you get a bit more depth as well in terms of a user interface tour and other random things that have come to me since I originally wrote that review. Though, on the whole, nothing has changed except our combined usage has increased more as the weather has gotten uglier.

Anyways, go forth and hit play above! Alternatively, here’s the sections of the video:

0:00 Quick Overview
1:19 Setup & Delivery
2:06 The Hardware Specs
5:49 Peloton Platform Features
11:34 Running Feel & Stability
15:44 Post-Workout Stats
16:35 Accuracy (Pace and Output)
18:26 Final Recommendations

Or of course, you can always read the full written in-depth review here too!

Thanks for watching, and reading!

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires