Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Suunto 5 Peak Review Video & User Interface Overview Is Up!

This will be my most efficient post of the month! This is a super quick FYI post to let ya know that I’ve posted the Suunto 5 Peak In-Depth Review video up on YouTube, inclusive of about a 10-minute user interface tour/overview.

This is in addition to the existing written Suunto 5 Peak In-Depth review that I published last week. Though in this video I dive into the user interface a bit more and show how the watch works in video, so you can see things like responsiveness. Here’s the quick overview of what’s in the video, with the exact timestamps to take you to the right sections:

0:00 Intro
0:45 What’s New
3:05 The Main Specs
4:24 Suunto 5 Peak vs Suunto 9 Peak
5:31 Suunto 5 Peak vs Suunto 7
6:31 The Good
8:38 The Bad
10:33 Detailed User Interface Guide
19:00 Wrap-Up & Recommendations

But like I said, this post is all about efficiency, as I’m cooking on some other things for later today.

With that – thanks for watching!

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires